January 28, 2011

MICHELLE OBAMA READY TO CAMPAIGN FOR HUSBAND, BUT SAYS 2012 ELECTION 'STILL FAR AWAY'


First lady Michelle Obama stands prepared to campaign for her husband's re-election, but says that's still a long way off and she's focusing on additional key issues. I mean, there's so much more to do here in the present," Obama told "Good Morning America" Robin Roberts in an fashionable interview that aired on the show today. "I focus on what's before me, right on the work that I can do today." 


"Whenever it's time to promotion and they tap me on the shoulder, I'll be right there. But until then, we've got some great initiatives," she said. "And I'm rolling up my sleeves to get that work done, and healthy cross that other bridge when we get there."

{..Cilk to Continue..}

No comments:

Post a Comment