January 13, 2011

MANY FACTORS KEY TO GIFFORDS' SURVIVAL, DOCS SAY


Few people who capture a bullet to the brain  just 10 percent  survive such a overwhelming wound.Yet doctors have reported the critically indignant woman has been making steady progress each day since she was offended last weekend.

  
Then Wednesday night, President Barack Obama made the dramatic declaration that the congresswoman had opened her eyes for the primary time. If all goes well, she might be "out of the woods" on Friday, said Dr.Peter Rhee, trauma chief at University therapeutic Center, who has treated soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan.

{..Cilk to Continue..}

2 comments:

  1. You are now blogrolled on manifestojoestexasblues.blogspot.com. Thanks for your notice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are 'Followed' on Blogger and will appear in 'Blogs I'm Following' updates. I'm reasonably sure I featured your news in a past post. At the moment I am moving and my net connection time is limited.

    ReplyDelete