February 26, 2011

WISCONSIN PROTESTS DIVIDE NEIGHBORS, FRIENDS, FAMILIES

Brittany Bowes is a public school teacher who has connected the tens of thousands of people protesting in Madison, expenditure three days at the Capitol to make her voice heard much to her family's disappointment.
 

"I saw the teachers and the local people, the firefighters, the police, all the people in support of people like me, and I was moved to tears," Bowes told AOL News in a telephone interview nowadays. "I have never been so motivated or supported in my entire life. I thought this is what I've be missing. It was hard to believe." That trip last week was so inspiring, Bowes explained, because her family is on the other side of the fence. They support Gov. Scott walker proposal in the direction of strip collective bargaining rights from most public workers, and they encompass been arguing and sending e-mails to try to convince her that she's wrong.

{..Cilk to Continue..}

No comments:

Post a Comment